With the increasing numbers of weekend warriors in our world, more and more individuals are purchasing trucks that need to be well taken care of for the professional activities of the week, but work-horses for the weekend activities. While this can be a challenge for consumers, Vortex dealers have the solution.
The Challenges of a Drop-In Bedliner
While drop-in bedliners may be less expensive or a good option for a temporary solution, they carry a good deal of challenges that consumers should consider before making their final choice.
- Many units don’t protect the inner bedside. If the unit lays flat on the bed floor, it can lead to scratching.
- Plastic liners can become loose over time due to normal vibrations.
- Loose liners can wear though the paint on the truck bed, leaving the truck at risk for significant rust problems.
- Trapped water between the bed and the liner can result in rust or corrosion if the truck sits for a length of time.
- Liners may become noisy on the highway due to vibration and wind.
The Consumer Benefits of the Vortex™ Liner
The Vortex™ Spray On Liner is a blend of Polyurethane and Polyurea materials in a one to one mix, meaning it delivers a very hard liner to protect the truck bed surface while remaining flexible enough to be stain and impact resistant. For consumers who are looking for a very durable and corrosion resistant option, the Vortex™ Liner is the solution.
The Vortex™ Spray On Liner:
- Bonds to the truck bed for an airtight seal that prevents rust and corrosion from oxidation of the metal surface.
- Directly bonds to the EXACT contours of the truck, so no moisture can be trapped between the Vortex™ bed liner and the truck bed.
- Strengthens the truck bed, and therefore reduces noise by stopping vibrations.
- Absorbs the impact from heavy loads, while virtually eliminating the possibility of denting inside the bed.
- Adheres directly to the truck so it can’t be stolen, lifted out, or removed.
- Won’t crack, split, tear, rot, corrode, or warp. Most importantly, it won’t scratch the paint off of the bed by vibrating, exposing bare metal.
- Can be applied directly and exactly where you want it, including on the tailgate or around 5th wheel plates, light bars, or any accessories.
- Maximizes the full truck bed for usage since the liner does not take up any additional space.
- Permanently bonds to your truck, so you never worry about fastening or screws.
- Utilizes a ultra-violet system to help prevent damage from the sun’s UV rays.
- Increases the value of your truck for life.
- Is BACKED BY A FULL WRITTEN WARRANTY.
The Dealer Benefits of the Vortex™ Liner System
Vortex Sprayliners has revolutionized the industry for truck bed liners by offering dealers a portable, EPA-approved system that doesn’t require the 2,000+ square foot spray booth to create high-impact, durable, and insulated surfaces. Because of its EPA exception, Vortex dealers can take their business on the road, providing the highest quality spray on liners in places other systems simply can’t go.
Call our specialists today at (866) 4-VORTEX to talk about what Vortex Sprayliners can do for your business or visit Vortex online at www.vortexsprayliners.com.